Monday, 3 February 2014

Joan's exercises

QUESTIONS

1.Answer the questions.

Why is Amy at Sheldon's house?
Amy explained to Sheldon how  to treat compulsive problems.
What does Sheldon think about the game of tick-tac-toe?
That it is a game for kids.
Who wins the game?
neither of them .
What other tests does Amy make?
The unfinished USA anthem. 
What does Sheldon do when left alone?
He finishes all tests . 

2. Compled the sentences.
Brain-playing-problem-word-argument

I'm I've come up with a series of exercises to help with your ______compulsive_____ need for closure.
What i take issue with the ___word___ compulsive.
For the sake of _____augment________ let's say, i have a problem, however your plan for addressing it.
I'm going to recondition your___brain_____ so without the need completion isn't so overwhelming by ______playing______ tic-tac-toe.

3.Translate

Brain -> Cerbell
Compulsive -> compulsiu
Closure -> tancament
Overwhelming -> aclaparador
Draw -> empat
Frustrated -> frustrat
Let's box it up -> cap a la caixa
Schooling -> escolar
Campbells -> espelmas
Skeptical -> esceptic
Neurocientist -> neurociencia

No comments:

Post a Comment